Wet Sounds REV 10 W/ Swivel Clap (White)
REVOLUTION 10″ High Performance Midbass Driver w/ Wide Dispersion Titanium HLCD
300 Watts RMS, 600 Watts Peak Per Speaker — 4 Ohm Impedance
High Gloss White Speaker Enclosures (Sold in pairs)
The Revolution Series uses our proprietary REV TEC technology. Unlike most conventional designs, REV TEC technology provides remarkable volume and amazing full range sound quality on axis and off axis at long distances. Extensive acoustic testing has confirmed these speakers ability to project volume at 80 feet and beyond without any loss of detail or information. Not only does the Revolution series achieve volume and sound quality at a minimum of 80 ft, but with the REV TEC technology the rider can enjoy quality sound while riding outside the wake and being almost parallel to boat. Available with a MC Mount, X Mount, Fixed Clamp or Swivel Clamp. Sold in pairs.
- REVOLUTION 10″ High Performance Midbass Driver w/ Wide Dispersion Titanium HLCD
- 300 Watts RMS, 600 Watts Peak Per Speaker — 4 Ohm Impedance
- High Gloss White Speaker Enclosures (Sold in pairs)
- Stainless Steel Quick Release Swivel Clamp Included with Internally Concealed Speaker Wires
- Internet Warning!!! Wet Sounds, Inc. products sold on any non authorized web site or internet auction site are void of any and all manufacturer's warranty. This includes non authorized sellers on Amazon, eBay and craigslist. Please contact Wet Sounds for an authorized site and/or an authorized retailer near you.