Last updated on January 19th, 2021 at 08:12 am
The Mpow MBR2 is a great universal bluetooth unit that easily adds bluetooth connectivity into your vehicle. It's easy – simply plug the aux cable to your vehicle's existing aux input and plug the power into your cigarette lighter. Connect your phone to the bluetooth unit and you're done! You can stream music, make bluetooth phone calls and more all without the hassle of updating your head unit or paying the dealership to add it to your factory system.
- WIRELESS MUSIC: Turn your wired headphones, speakers, home stereo systems, car audio systems into Bluetooth-enabled devices. Mpow Bluetooth Receiver with Ground Loop Noise Isolator and Dual Port USB Car Charger let you free to enjoy high quality wireless music from phone/tablet/MP3 and Stream audio through 3.5mm input in car stereo, such as music, GPS voice navigation, and podcast.
- NOISE ISOLATOR INCLUDED: Mpow Bluetooth receiver offers you 30 feet operation range with good performance, high-fidelity stereo music and clear speech. If you are bothered by the buzzing noise, you can use the NOISE ISOLATOR to enjoy CD quality stereo sound instantly.
- AUTO-ON & AUTO-CONNECT: The receiver part comes with a magnetic mounting base to be tightened on your phone. And the audio receiver will power on automatically when you start the car, then auto sync with the last connected phone (Note: Please make sure the Bluetooth of your phone is turned on before starting the car).
- DUAL-CONNECTION & HANDS-FREE CALLS: This Mpow car kits lets you connecting two Bluetooth devices at the same time so that you could switch the music between two phones casually. And Mpow music receiver built-in Mic allows you to make hands-free calls easily while driving.Answer phone calls and voice activates from Bluetooth-enabled phones while on the go. Just a single press.
- HIGH-SPEED CHARGER: 2 ports USB output, 1A output for the receiver and the 2.4A output for other devices, it can even charge your iPad at full speed.(Note: Do not charge under high pressure and temperature environment for the consideration of safety and product working life.)