Motorola Sonic Rider Bluetooth
Last updated on September 26th, 2021 at 08:23 am
Looking to add handsfree Bluetooth calling to your vehicle without the hassle of installing a new head unit or Bluetooth into your car's stereo? Look no more. The Motorola Sonic Rider is a simple, universal bluetooth device that mounts to your visor. Simply slide it onto your visor and connect your phone to it. When you receive a phone call, press the phone button to answer and use the volume adjustments to adjust the loudness. It's among the easiest ways to bring Bluetooth to your car and easy enough for almost anyone to setup. No wiring, no hassle.
- Exceptional echo and noise reduction help block road sounds while a powerful 2-watt speaker allows you to hear everything loud and clear
- A road-trip worthy battery gives you up to 45 hours of talk time and 5 months on standby
- Manage your calls hands-free by using your voice to “answer” or “ignore” calls
- Friendly audio prompts notify you about battery levels, announce callers by name, and much more.
- Wireless Bluetooth range : Up to approx. 33 feet
- Easily switch between two devices with integrated multipoint technology