- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1200 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- wired remote control adjusts variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 50 Hz)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs via supplied RCA-type adapters
- fuse rating: 40A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13″W x 2-3/8″H x 7-7/8″D
Pioneer GM-D9601 Budget 1200 Watt Amplifier Amp Dyno Test
Buy the Pioneer GM-D9601 and support OSS: http://amzn.to/2jQRMbV Is it possible to have a sub $200, 1200 watt RMS monoblock that's built like a much more ...
Pioneer GM-D9601 Class D Amp Test
Habe mal die Leistung der Autoendstufe gemessen.
New Pioneer class-D amplifier noise issue - GM-D9601 and GM-D8604
Noise issue with new Pioneer amps. Recorded with Cannon T3i.
Kicker Comp R 12s & Pioneer GM-D9601 AMP!!!
2 Kickers in ported box, 1.6cu per side, Paired to Pioneer GM-D9601 Amp. Follow my Instagram - @dhaniell47 Pioneer GM-D9601 AMP ...