CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
|$26.00 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 09:11 pm
Why Choose Topdon TD300
Compared with other scanners at higher price, this simply designed code reader is suitable for beginners. Its excellent diagnostic functions, quick codes reading, easy the check engine light turn-off, convenient I/M readiness status checking, all its competitive advantages lie in its customer-focused features.
- Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters-white and black screen for a novel design (retro and easy-to-read).
- Thoughtful design: The OBD2 cable length is 80cm (31.5inch) – you can have a comfortable position to complete your vehicle diagnosis.
- Mini-sized: it's easy for you to store and carry with mini-sized and lightweight design; you can directly store it at the glove box for convenient using.
- Cost-effective: This inexpensive is designed with basic OBD2 functions and all of them are make great sense in the faster health status checking.
- TD300 OBD2 scanner is only suitable for 12V working voltage vehicles.
- TD300 diagnostic tool doesn't support update.
- 12 months warranty for any quality problems.
- The first 3 months for free return and exchange.
- 7*24 Hotline for technical support.
- Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ – 50℃ (32℉- 122 F℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃- 70 ℃ (-4℉-158℉)
- Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
- Length x Width x Height: s120 mm (4.7″) x 65 mm (2.6″) x 21mm (0.83″)
- Gross Weight: 0.27Kg (0.50lb)
- 1 Main Unit
- 1 Quick Start Guide