CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
|$248.93 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 09:12 am
The future of computer connectivity is here with mini-USB cables from Cables To Go. These fully rated universal serial bus cables provide transfer rates up to 480Mbps, depending on USB version, and easily attach to any mini-USB device. Mini USB cables are designed to connect from your USB port on Hub, PC or Mac to your USB device, including cellular phones and PDAs. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference, and twisted-pair construction helps reduce cross talk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer. Meets all the UL requirements for communication cabling, and is compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0.
- Connector: USB Type A Male to Type Mini B 5-pin Male (MD Type)
- Transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending on USB version
- Make plug and play connections with cellular phones, MP3 players, digital cameras and PDAs
- PC and Mac compatible
- Connect a peripheral with a 5-pin mini usb port to an USB Hub or USB port on PC/Mac
- Compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0