CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Small Compact 4.75″ Wide Chassis
MOSFET PWM Power Supply
High Level Input
|$159.99 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 07:12 am
- Picasso Nano Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 260 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 450 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 450 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Heavy duty aluminum heatsink
- Soft turn-on circuit
- Thermal and speaker short protection circuitry
- Dash mount remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Mono channel operation
- 180° phase switch
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (12 dB at 10-50 Hz)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation