CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
17 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms
Speaker Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
Max power output: 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
Last updated on May 18th, 2019 at 08:17 pm
- Sony CDX-GS500R In-Dash Receiver with Remote
- Full 35,000 color LCD display
- Pandora Internet Radio control provides access to your playlists through your Bluetooth smartphone
- App Remote feature lets you safely control select apps from your smartphone
- Connect, control and charge your Walkman, Android, Blackberry, iPod or iPhone
- 2-way iPod control allows control from the iPod or the stereo
- Dynamic Color Illuminator with selectable Sound Synchronization
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
Playback and Audio Features:
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 and WMA
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 7-band parametric equalizer
- Low Pass Filter Selectable on/off at: 50, 60, 80, 100 or 120 Hz.
- High Pass Filter Selectable on/off at: 50, 60, 80, 100 or 120 Hz.
- 24-bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- 3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM Radio Package and subscription required and sold separately
- iPod and iPhone Ready: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable compatible
- Front Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: Axxess ASWC required and sold separately