CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10″ Slim Car Subwoofer. 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS.
PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
|$114.95 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 05:12 am
The RW10CA has 800 watts of peak power and 200 watts RMS. This model is CEA-2006 compliant which means the ratings are approved by a 3rd party so you can be 100% sure that this item will produce the power it says it will. This is one of the only slim underseat subs on the market that is CEA compliant. Do not get fooled by other brands who write bogus power ratings that do not comply with any industry standard. Even if another unit says 2000 watts on it, ours is better and louder. If you are not happy with any Rockville product we will take it back within 30 days of when you receive it and refund you. We know our our products will satisfy you.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10” Slim Car Subwoofer
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 – 18dB @ 45Hz
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control
- Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz