Polk Audio PA D1000.1
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
PA Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
RMS Power Rating: 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 channel
High-speed MOSFET power supply
Last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 05:12 pm
- Polk Audio PA D1000.1 PA Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- High-speed MOSFET power supply
- Fully stable down to 1 ohm
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 44 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- 1 Set of line level preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity, and short circuit protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz)
- Subsonic filter (20-38 Hz)
- Damping factor: >150
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- Dimensions: 12-15/16″L x 6-3/4″W x 1-13/16″H
- Includes 0 gauge power and ground adapter
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation