Polk Audio DB1040
A marine single voice coil subwoofer speaker
Equipped with 10-inch black Dynamic Balance polymer composite cone
Frequency response: 28-200 Hz
Last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 09:12 am
The Polk Audio db1040 10-inch voice coil subwoofer speaker is incredible sound at an affordable price. The polypropylene cone with rigid ABS dustcap stiffens the cone for greater mechanical stability and lower distortion. Marine Certified Polk db series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That's why Correct Craft offers Polk Audio speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats. The db series subwoofers from Polk Audio are all about belting out deep, precise, stomach-shaking bass. The db Series Subs produce gutsy bass in sealed, ported and band pass enclosures. No matter how you like your bass, you get the tight, musical loud bass that db is known for.
- 10″ 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- marine-certified for use in boats and convertibles
- power range: 50-270 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 540 watts
- frequency response: 28-200Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/16″
- sealed box volume: 0.66 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.25 cu. ft.