Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 07:11 pm
Nighthawk M1 has no software to install so it’s easy to set up in a matter of minutes — just command on and interlink. It provides a portable, instantly internet continuity in a remote range of environments, and is whole for areas that lack physical wiring such as tent sites or local areas, or for renters on cheerful or in short-stipulation living arrangements. If you’re a road warrior on a business trip, in a field party or a construction place, Nighthawk M1 keeps you and your work mates or colleagues securely connected and productive. You connect in more places with up to 20 Wi-Fi devices at once, at a dwelling or on the go. Plus, the Nighthawk® M1 can also be used as a wireless router with a wired Ethernet connection.
- Compatible with most Wi-Fi-enabled devices to extend Internet connection to a wide range of devices.
- Securely connect up to 20 devices.
- Provides secure data connection for up to 20 Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi for enhanced performance and flexibility with a guest network for increased security.
- 4G LTE speed that delivers fast data transfer rate.
- 1.4″ LCD display
- Keep track of your data usage, battery life, network signal strength and number of connected devices.
- 5040 mAh battery that provides lasting use on a single charge. Also powers up another device using the built-in USB port.
- Parental controls allow you to filter content and websites for each connected device.