The NAVISKAUTO CH1001B has a TFT LCD Screen of 10.1″ for a fantastic display of content with high clarity. The screen has a display ratio mode of 16:9 to enable a wide view angle. The touch keys provide a seamless and easy-to-use Interface experience. The controls are clearly marked and easy to see. It can also act as a monitor if you connect it to your Raspberry Pi through an HDMI port, isn't that cool?
This headrest DVD player supports VCD/MP$/RMVB/CD-R/CD-RW/DIVX/DVD, giving you a wide variety of content formats to enjoy from. In order to synchronize the same content between multiple monitors in your car, you'll can connect another CH1001B device (or other device) with a single AV cable. You can also enjoy playing video games since the device has a Built-in 32 bit wireless game Function, and a Game Disc slot.
With the 2.0 USB port/MMC/SD card slot/IR/FM/Speaker, your entertainment options are not limited. Moreover, with the USB port, connecting your smartphone to the CH1001B is simple. You can easily enjoy your personalized music and video playlists directly from your phone. With its highly flexible installation options, you can use it in your car and even at home. And if you're looking for a gift, it's a great option!
- 10.1″ TFT LCD Screen (Sony lens) with touch keys (Not touchscreen)
- Display Mode: 16:9 wide view angle
- Works as a monitor when connect to your Raspberry Pi via HDMI port
- DVD region: compatible with DVD/VCD/MP4/RMVB/CD-R/CD-RW/SVCD/DIVX.
- Built-in 2.0 USB port/SD/MMC card slot/IR/FM/Speaker/HDMI Input Port, and Built-in 32 bits wireless games Function, with Game Disc
- If you buy 2 of them, the headrests can play the same games or the same movies when you connect them together by AV input and output cable, otherwise they will work separately