The newest square masterpiece is relentless, delivering more decibels with the patented extra cone area
As a Solo-Baric subwoofer, it uses KICKER's most innovative concepts and technology
One-piece SoloKon with full back bracing for toughness and zero distortion
|Buy on Amazon.com|
Last updated on September 22nd, 2020 at 08:12 am
Solo-Baric L7 Subwoofer technology continues to maintain the title as the first and foremost authority on bass. It was the world's first patented square subwoofer, supplying the extra decibels needed for deep, musical bass in a mobile audio system. The Solo-Baric's cutting-edge, square-sub design ultimately means more cone area, more air displacement and, therefore, more decibels than a conventional round woofer. With a patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene surround helping to hold the massive motor structure in place, the Solo-Baric L7 provides durability at a high excursion without compromising sound quality.
- 8″ subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- square SoloKon™ polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- aluminum basket
- power range: 100-450 watts RMS (225 watts per voice coil)
- peak power: 900 watts
- frequency response: 28-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 82.37 dB
- mounting depth: 4-3/4″
- sealed box volume: 0.5-0.75 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.66-1.0 cu. ft.