CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
11S8L72 – Kicker 8″ 450W RMS Dual 2-Ohm Solo-Baric L7 Series Subwoofer
Power Handling: Peak: 900 watts | RMS: 450 watts
Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
Last updated on April 5th, 2019 at 07:29 am
Solo-Baric L7 Subwoofer technology continues to maintain the title as the first and foremost authority on bass. It was the world's first patented square subwoofer, supplying the extra decibels needed for deep, musical bass in a mobile audio system. The Solo-Baric's cutting-edge, square-sub design ultimately means more cone area, more air displacement and, therefore, more decibels than a conventional round woofer. With a patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene surround helping to hold the massive motor structure in place, the Solo-Baric L7 provides durability at a high excursion without compromising sound quality.
- Tough-as-nails steel basket with perimeter venting for toughness 2- or 4-Ohm dual voice coil IMPEDANCE (Ohms) – 2 or 4 DVC
- POWER WATTS (peak/RMS) – 900/450 SENSITIVITY (dB 1w/1m) – 83.6
- 450W RMS Dual 2-Ohm Solo-Baric L7 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak: 900 watts | RMS: 450 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Top Mount Depth: 7-1/4″