CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
75W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
200W x 2 Chan. @ 4 ohms
Last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 08:12 pm
- Kenwood XR400-4 XR eXcelon Series 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 200 ohms: 2 watts x 4 chan.
- Reduced footprint MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity:
- Level: 200mV-5V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz or 2,500-10,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz or 2,500-10,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 8-11/16″W x 6-5/8″L x 1-3/8″