CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan. + 100 watts x 2 chan.
2 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan. + 150 watts x 2 chan.
Bridged, 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
|$279.99 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 07:11 am
The Kenwood Excelon X450-4 4 channel car amplifier is a unique, but versatile amp. Apart from its one-of-a-kind look, this model offers two different power outputs for the 4 channels (grouped into two). So picture this amp as two separate 2 channel amps on one frame. One amplifier has an output of 60 watts x 2 channels RMS, and the other has an output of 100 watts x 2 channels RMS. This allows for several different configurations of speakers and even subwoofers. Some examples of some possible system setups:
- Run two front speakers with 60 watts RMS each and two rear speakers with 100 watts RMS each
- Run two front speakers with 60 watts RMS each and a larger subwoofer with bridged 300 watts RMS
- Run a set of component speakers in the front with 100 watts RMS and two rear speakers with 60 watts RMS each
The combination possibilities are endless with the Kenwood Excelon X450-4. To top it all off, this amp has a high-tech thermal cooling system that includes automatic temperature sensors with an internal fan to keep it running cool, efficient, and distortion free.
Kenwood Excelon X450-4 Features:
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan
- Bridged RMS Power: 300 watts x 1 chan
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Number of Channels: 4
- Maximum Input Gauge Size: 4 AWG
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 1%
- Preamp Output: No
- Speaker Level Input: No
- Built-in Crossovers: Low-pass (LP), High-pass (HP)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 – 200 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50 – 200 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Bass Boost: 0 – 12 dB
- Bass/Gain Remote: No
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 2
- Fan Cooled: Yes
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes