JL Audio HD1200/1
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Patented Single Cycle Control technology delivers reference-grade audio
Tightly regulated, intelligent power supply maintains full power at any impedance from 1.5-4 ohms and at any supply voltage from 11v-14.5v
Fully variable frequency selection from 50-500Hz with detented, calibrated potentiometer.
Last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 09:11 pm
- JL Audio HD Series Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1200 watts x 1 chan
- MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- Single channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Single Cycle ControlTM
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for heat dissipation
- RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 6-30,000 Hz
- Optional wired remote level control: JL Audio HD-RLC
- Optional stacking equipment for HD amplifiers: JL Audio HD Stack Kit
- Dimensions: 10-13/16″L x 8-1/4″W x 1-15/16″H
- 2-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
Power Specifications – Subwoofer Channel
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms 1200 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms 1200 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power @ 1 ohm 1200 watts x 1 channel at 1.5 ohms
- Peak Power Output 1200 watts x 1 channel
- Amplifier Class D
- Number of Channels 1 – Mono
- Total Peak Power Output 1200 watts
- Total RMS Power Output 1200 watts
- Maximum Input Gauge Size 2 AWG
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged 1.5 ohms
- Minimum Impedance Bridged N/A
- THD at Rated RMS Power 1%
- Speaker Level Inputs No
- Preamp Outputs 1 pair
- Built-in Crossover Low-pass (LP)
- High-pass (HP)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency 50 – 500 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency 50 – 500 Hz
- Subsonic Filter 30 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 110 dB
- Channel Separation N/A
- Bass Boost N/A
- Bass/Gain Remote Optional (Accessory required and sold separately)
- JL Audio HD-RLC
- Fan Cooled No
- Fuse Rating N/A
- CEA-2006 Compliant Yes