It may look like something from a sci-fi movie, but JL Audio's CS212G-W6v3 dual 12″ sub enclosure is actually a design marvel. JL Audio put a W6v3 12″ subwoofer into each end of a sealed enclosure that takes up much less room than conventional dual 12″ subwoofer boxes. This system handles up to 1200 watts RMS so it'll deliver that fat low end you want, and it's wired to a 4-ohm load for a single amplifier channel.
- sealed enclosure with two 12″ W6v3 subwoofers
- medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- high-impact polymer grilles
- dual 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- 4-ohm impedance
- total power handling: 600-1200 watts RMS
- 14-1/8″W x 16″H x 22-12″D