JL Audio CS212G-W6v3
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 07:11 pm
It may look like something from a sci-fi movie, but JL Audio's CS212G-W6v3 dual 12″ sub enclosure is actually a design marvel. JL Audio put a W6v3 12″ subwoofer into each end of a sealed enclosure that takes up much less room than conventional dual 12″ subwoofer boxes. This system handles up to 1200 watts RMS so it'll deliver that fat low end you want, and it's wired to a 4-ohm load for a single amplifier channel.
- sealed enclosure with two 12″ W6v3 subwoofers
- medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- high-impact polymer grilles
- dual 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- 4-ohm impedance
- total power handling: 600-1200 watts RMS
- 14-1/8″W x 16″H x 22-12″D