JL Audio 8W1V2-4
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
|$135.00 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 07:12 pm
The affordable W1v2 subwoofer incorporates patented features developed by JL Audio for their legendary W7 subs. Special venting keeps the W1v2 sub running cool for trouble-free performance, while extensive research in cone bonding and motor assembly construction keeps its cone movement linear for precise, dependable output. The cone interlocks with the dust cap for superior rigidity, and a sophisticated suspension system keeps internal parts aligned properly.
- 8″ 4-ohm subwoofer
- metallic-finish polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- power range: 35-150 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 300 watts
- frequency response: 28-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 83.86 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-13/16″
- sealed box volume: 0.375 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.5 cubic feet