CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
300 Watts Max Each, 100 Watts RMS Each
Edge-driven, textile tweeters
Plus OneTM woofer cone
Last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 12:12 am
The Infinity Reference X line of speakers have been around for many years, and for good reason. They've consistently performed very well, and continue to improve over time. The Infinity 9623ix was among the best performing speakers in our audio quality tests, and can be found on our list of best 6×9 speakers. Although the Reference the series doesn't feature component speakers, it has speakers that fit all the common installation sizes and even several uncommon sizes. They're affordability is what makes these speakers stand out though. When you're looking to balance cost with performance, the REF-6923IX (and the Reference X line in general) are a fantastic choice.
- 6″x9″ 3-way speakers (pair)
- Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- edge-driven, textile dome tweeter and supertweeter
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology: speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 46-30,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-1/16″