Infinity Kappa 60.9cs
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Last updated on December 27th, 2018 at 06:27 pm
The Infinity Kappa 60.9cs 6 3/4″ speakers feature woven glass-fiber cones with hi-roll rubber surround for maximum responsiveness and limited flex. The 6 3/4″ cone has a larger surface area which helps improve the low frequency output, as well as its efficiency. The downside to this increased surface area is the installation; you will need to drill new bolt holes to fit these speakers. None the less, the Infinity Kappa 60.9cs Component Car Speakers are a powerful set of speakers that will give you incredible sound production.
- Infinity 60.9CS 6-3/4″ component speaker system includes woofers, tweeters, and crossovers
- fit 6-1/2″ openings with modification
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology: speaker's 2-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- Plus One® woven-glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1″ ultra-high frequency textile dome tweeter with I-Mount™ and Starfish™ for multiple mounting options
- 2-way external crossover network with tweeter level adjustment
- direct-connect crossover dongle
- power range: 2-90 watts RMS (270 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-35,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-7/16″