Infinity BassLink SM
125 Watts RMS
Proprietary, shallow-profile subwoofer driver
Ultra-compact purpose-engineered ABS enclosure
So, if you're looking to add in bass but don't want to go through the process of finding a subwoofer, an amplifier, a box, wiring, etc – the Infinity BassLink SM Powered Subwoofer is a great choice. This subwoofer has been ranked over and over by CarAudioNow's editors on our list of best powered subwoofers, and for good reason. It's heavy duty – enclosed in an ABS plastic enclosure (vs a standard MDF fiberboard one if you purchase a sub box separately). It handles a good amount of power for an 8″ – 125W RMS. But the best part about these types of subwoofers is that the components are 100% matched to the specs of the subwoofer. The enclosure and the amplifier are both designed specifically for the sub so you don't have to worry about anything. Simply power it, connect it to your signal wires and you're done!
- powered subwoofer with heavy-duty ABS plastic enclosure
- 8″ shallow-profile woofer
- Class D amplifier (125 watts RMS)
- low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- bass boost (0 to +9 dB at 70 Hz)
- speaker and line-level inputs
- frequency response: 35-120 Hz
- dimensions: 13-9/16″W x 2-7/8″H x 10-1/16″D
There are no reviews yet.