Hi-Lift Jack XT485 X-TREME
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
The Hi-Lift Jack X-TREME jack is our top of the line, all-cast jack that includes many special features
Unique gold zinc-coated winch/clamp/spreader attachment ensures the greatest rust resistance from extreme use for all the hardware
Charcoal Metallic powder-coated jack with gold zinc-coated handle and hardware
|$109.16 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 09:11 pm
The Hi-Lift Jack XT-485 48 inch X-TREME jack is our top of the line, all-cast jack that includes the following special features: charcoal metallic powder-coat finish, gold zinc-coated hardware and handle, a unique top winch/clamp/spreader attachment. The top winch/clamp/spreader attachment includes 7/8 inch holes for secure, non-binding shackle attachment, a 3/8 inch chain slot for secure winching and quick slack adjusment with no hook required, and a cut-out wedge for gripping when spreading an object. WIth over 100 years of quality, the Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to manuever, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated load capacity of 4,660 pounds (2114kg) and a tested load capacity of 7,000 pounds (3175kg), achieving a 150% safety factor. Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh mountains, the Amazon jungle or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading, farming, auto recovery equipment you can buy. When its a heavy duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
- The Hi-Lift Jack X-TREME jack is our top of the line, all-cast jack that includes many special features
- Unique gold zinc-coated winch/clamp/spreader attachment ensures the greatest rust resistance from extreme use for all the hardware
- Charcoal Metallic powder-coated jack with gold zinc-coated handle and hardware
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable, One position for all winching, clamping, and spreading positions
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle