Hertz ESK F165.5
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
Set Alert for ESK-F165.5 - Hertz 6.5" 270W Peak 2-Way Shallow Depth Component Speaker System - $269.99
Last updated on September 22nd, 2020 at 03:13 am
- EV F165.5 165mm (6.5″) Woofer
- ET 26.5 26mm (1″) Neodymium Tweeter
- CX 200.5 Crossover LP/HP at 3kHz – 6/12 dB
- Grille and accessories included
- Imedance: 4-ohm
- Sensitivity 93.5 dB SPL
- Tetolon dome; extremely light and well damped for a smooth and extended high frequency response.
- CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminum Wire) Ultra light ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil.
- High energy neodymium magnet.
- Low Carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Damping material; controlling acoustic resonances insuring clear, high frequency tones.
- Acoustic phase plug, optimizing SPL linearity and off-axis high frequency response.
- Shallow profile for an easy replacement of factory speakers.
- V-cone® for best off-axis response and clear mid-high frequency detail.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, butyl rubber surround.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
- Large motor assembly for excellent mobile voice coil control.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance.
- Mounting Depth: 1.7″