Focal PS 130F
Focal's Expert Series PS 130F 5.25″ component speaker system joins the innovative flax 5-1/4″ woofers and their celebrated inverted dome tweeters as well as versatile crossovers. The inverted dome nature of the tweeters mimics the woofer-style sound dispersion, that distributes the high frequency wide pattern that distributes the high frequencies in a wide pattern hence creating an exceptionally natural soundstage. PS 130F has options for surface-mounting whereby you can flush mount them to get a discrete look in your car.
The PS 130F includes crossover networks component tweeter level adjustments that lets you craft a dynamic and precise stereo image in your car. The quality components create an even transition between the woofer and the tweeter. The processed magnesium/Aluminum inverted dome tweeter has a poron suspension for long life. This smooth transition eliminates dropouts and “hot spots” in your music. Moreover, these speakers handle up to 60 watts RMS, and running them with an amplifier really enhances their dynamic range. Besides, it is more sensitive and has a more unique and patented Flax cone of (N°1350116). The PS 130F is made in France, therefore the assurance of the new design and a new sound for a 100% focal Signature is guaranteed.
- High sensitivity
- All the last high tech solutions
- Unique and patented Flax cone (N°1350116)
- Made in France
- A new sound for a new 100% Focal signature
- New design
- component speaker system includes two 5-1/4″ woofers, 2 tweeters, two external crossovers, and installation hardware
- flax and glass fiber woofer with butyl rubber surround
- aluminum frame basket
- inverted aluminum/magnesium dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover with adjustable tweeter level control (-3 dB or 0 dB)
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 6-60 watts RMS (120 watts peak)
- frequency response: 75-28,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.7 dB
- woofer mounting depth: 2-3/8″
- grilles included
There are no reviews yet.