Last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 03:12 pm
Amazon's Echo Auto brings Alexa to your car! Simply connect it to your smartphone and use either it's Bluetooth option or Auxiliary chord to directly connect to your car's stereo. It's a great option for adding Bluetooth connectivity for hands free calls, streaming music but it also gives you the ability to access voice control and skills via Alexa. You can ask for directions, set location-based routines, makes calls, add items to your Amazon shopping list and/or to-do lists. Even manage your calendar.
Use the Echo Auto for all things voice controlled. With Alexa, you can use the app to play things like Audible audiobooks, podcasts or stream Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Sirius XM or even radio stations from iHeartRadio.
Installation is easy too. It comes with a mount for your A/C vents, or you can mount it to any other surface of your car. Just connect it to power, hook it up and you're ready!
Check out our full review of the Echo Auto with pictures and installation!
- Add Alexa to your car – Connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car’s speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection. Includes Vent Mount.
Designed for the road – With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise. Echo Auto is also designed for your privacy. You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Go beyond radio – Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to play Audible audiobooks, listen to podcasts, or stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, or radio stations from around the world with TuneIn and iHeartRadio.
- Just ask – Use your voice to play music, check the news, find the nearest gas station, and more.
- Do more with your voice – Make calls, set reminders, add items to your shopping and to-do lists, or manage your calendar.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter.
Set location-based routines – Alexa can automatically start a series of actions when you leave the office or get home.
- Ask for directions – Alexa can start navigation on your phone with supported apps like Waze, Google Maps, and Apple Maps.