CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
|$589.00 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 18th, 2019 at 06:12 pm
NOTE: For use in North America, not for international use.
The HCS-40P Electric Vehicle Charging Station from ClipperCreek is a 32 Amp charging station. It has a NEMA 14-50 plug – no assembly required. Just plug in and start charging! The universal J1772 Connector is lockable; lock and keys included! The rugged NEMA 4 enclosure ensures durability and reliability indoors or outdoors.
- Service: 208V to 240V – 50A, dedicated circuit
- Charge current output power: 208V to 240V, 32A max
- Service ground monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power faults
- Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground fault protection with fully automated self-test eliminates manual user testing
- Indoor/Outdoor rated fully sealed (NEMA 4) enclosure
- Operating Temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- 9” W x 19.7” H x 5.3” D (229mm W x 493mm H x 135mm D)
- Installation: NEMA 14-50 Plug
- 25 feet charging cable
- Wall Mount J1772 Connector Holster Included
- Lockable SAE J1772 Connector; Lock & Keys Included
- ETL Listed
CODES, STANDARDS and RECOMMENDED PRACTICES
- UL 2594 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- UL 2231 Personal Protection Device (i.e. CCID Hardware)
- UL 1998 Standard for Safety-Related Software
- NEC 625 Electric Vehicle Charge System
- SAE-J1772 Electric Vehicle Conductive Charge Coupler
RELIABLE. POWERFUL. MADE IN AMERICA.
Please refer to the Help section of our storefront to view our return policy and other information.