Last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 09:11 am
AV quattro is a four-channel amplifier which can work in four, three, two channel mode, delivering 1700 W (RMS) power total. It is designed to handle complex configurations as front/rear and multi-channel systems. AMP (Amplifier Management Processor) constantly checks the operating status system and communicates with the user through 4 different colored LEDs, located on the top panel; ART (Automatic Remote Turn On-Off) allows automatic turn-on/off when a remote signal isn't available from the source; up to 24 dB/Oct. slope crossovers allow to build front-rear, front-sub or multi-amplified systems while still ensuring a non-filtered output signal to expand the system.
- 200W x 4 @ 2 ohms (4 Channels)
- 120W x 4 @ 4 ohms (4 Channels)
- 120W x 2 + 200W x 2 @ 4/2 ohms (4 Channels)
- 120W x 2 + 400W x 1 @ 4 ohms (3 Channels)
- 200W x 2 + 400W x 1 @ 2/4 ohms (3 Channels)