Alpine's INE-W977HD navigation receiver doesn't just get you from A to B and help you find cool stopping points in between, it'll enhance your entire in-car experience along the way. Its 7″ screen gives you plenty of real estate to take in maps, album artwork, and other vital info, so you'll always be on top of the situation..
The INE-W977HD boasts front and rear independent EQs, so you can fine-tune the audio for each listening position in your vehicle. The TuneIt 2.0 app also offers Alpine's Bass Engine SQ tuning feature, which lets you determine which low-frequency characteristics you want to emphasize. It automatically adjusts EQ, sub level, and crossover settings to give you the kind of bass you desire without hassle.
Looking for a safe, smart way to make use of your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone while you drive? Alpine designed the INE-W977HD to work seamlessly with both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. No matter what phone you (or your passengers) prefer, you can access the apps you need without getting distracted from the matter at hand — driving your vehicle. The INE-W977HD gives you fingertip or voice control of your apps, and the 7″ capacitive touchscreen works just like a tablet, so you'll feel right at home.
Take a trip nearly anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, and you'll enjoy detailed road maps and over seven million included points of interest. You'll also have time-saving assistants like lane guidance, realistic views of complicated interchanges, and 3D representations of buildings, landmarks, and terrain to help keep you on the correct course. You'll even receive real-time traffic reports in most metropolitan areas for as long as you own the Alpine, at no additional cost.
- Alpine INE-W977HD In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 18 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate: Optional Receiver Faceplate Case Available
- CD text information display
- 7″ Touchscreen WVGA High Resolution Display with Swipe User Interface and Anti-Glare Screen
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Remote control included
- 1 HDMI input and 1 HDMI output
- Keep factory controls with iDatalink® Maestro® Module
- 4-Way Swipe Action Control Touchscreen
- Alpine Connect App compatible
- Built-In Digital HD Radio®
- Quick Place Search
- 3D,2D and Split-Map View Options
- Turn-by-turn Instructions with Text-to-Speech (TTS) Technology
- HERE Map Data of the USA, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
- Latest Map Update Guarantee
Playback and Audio Features:
- FLAQ, AAC, MP3, WMA, HE-AC Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 9-band parametric equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves
- (Front, Rear, Front and Rear USB) Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Include an add-on DVD Player to add playback for CD audio, MP3, WMA, MPEG2 AAC, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, and Video CD.
- Alpine DVE-5300 Sold Separately
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0 +EDR certified
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic “objects” such as pictures and other virtual material
- SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232 based serial communications
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a built-in microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- HD Radio Built-in
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
There are no reviews yet.