Last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 10:13 pm
The CP9690 Trilingual Elite AutoScanner Pro offers advanced do-it-yourselfers and technicians features they asked for in a scan tool. Enhanced features include the ability to read manufacturer specific DTCs, graph engine data, record and playback stored vehicle information and the ability to print the information through a PC. This tool with CodeConnect, ABS and Airbag display not just the DTC, but also helps prioritize troubleshooting with the top reported fixes specific to the vehicle's make, model, year and engine. At the touch of the CodeConnect hot key you connect with the most probable solution to the problem. CodeConnect is a comprehensive database of over 26 million verified fixes for the DTCs that cause the check engine light to illuminate. These actual vehicle fixes have been reported and then verified by our team of ASE certified technicians. CodeConnect information takes vehicle repairs to another level for do-it-yourselfers and technicians alike. (Code Connect data in English only) New features added to this tool include a color LCD screen, updated vehicle coverage through 2013, CodeConnect with 26 million experience based fixes, oil light and battery reset options, GM DTC status, supports 5 previous vehicle searches, quick test, code criteria, battery and alternator charging system monitor, dual PID graph and hands free vehicle link. The CP9680 is field updateable via the USB port and has the option of using battery power. Every Actron Scan tool and code reader incorporates CAN and patented TrueLink Technology which guarantees the tool will link to and communicate with every OBD II compliant (1996 and newer) vehicle assuring the user of fast and accurate diagnostic output, the key ingredient to an effective repair.
- The CP9690 also includes OBD I cables for 1984-1995 GM, Ford, Chrysler and Toyota vehicles and reads engine data for both OBD II and OBD I vehicles.
- Easy to read color LCD screen and Trilingual menu
- ABS and SRS Airbag coverage for most 1996-2013 GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Toyota and Hyundai vehicles
- Compatible with all 1996 and newer import and domestic OBD II and CAN vehicles, 1994-1995 OBD II compliant vehicles and 1984-1995 GM, Ford, Chysler and Toyota OBD I vehicles
- Record, playback and graph live engine data
- Capable of printing data to PC