- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 50 Hz)
- variable subsonic filter (20-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Class-D amplifier design
- frequency response: 20-220 Hz
- preamp inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 9-1/2″W x 2-1/4″H x 6-5/16″D
MTX Audio RT500D Amp Dyno and Unboxing
MTX Audio was and likely still is one of the largest manufacturers of Car Audio gear on the planet, but on top of producing it's Thunder and Thunder Elite series ...
MTX Audio 2013 Thunder Amplifiers | Monoblock & 4-Channel
The MTX Audio Thunder amplifiers are back for 2013 with a sleek new redesign. These amps have always been associated in the car audio industry as pure ...
Alpine Type Es and a MTX Thunder500.1
Two Alpine SWE-12S4s powered by an MTX Thunder500.1 in a 36hz box. Any distortion heard is due to the camera not being able to pick up the low ...
Crappy installation of MTX 500.1
Also crappy video.