- 10″ subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- power handling: 200-400 watts RMS (200 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 800 watts
- frequency response: 28-130 Hz
- sensitivity: 83.5 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-11/16″
- sealed box volume: .75 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 2.0 cu. ft.
MTX Audio 12" Subwoofer Demo | 5512
Watch as we test the MTX 5512 Subwoofer to see it's potential for our weekly Bump Day! Check out these subs on our site: ...
MTX Inverted Apex Surround
The MTX Inverted Apex Surround found on 35, 55, 75, and 95 series subwoofers increases subwoofer surface diameter and Xmax to deliver exceptional volume ...
MTX 5510 450w rms
Setup: Pioneer DEH-2280UB Kit 2 Vias NAR 600-CS-2 Soundigital SD250.2d 10" MTX TS5510 Banda Audioparts ICE 800 MegaCapacitor Taramps 0,3F ...
MTX 95 Series Superwoofer | CES 2015
Watch as Allyn from Sonic Electronix shows off MTX's brand new 95 Series Superwoofer from CES 2015. This new subwoofer features 1500 watts of RMS power ...