- 4-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (120 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 240 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Clari-Fi™ sound restoration technology improves the sound of your digital music
- built-in Bluetooth allows you to stream music directly to the amp
- separate variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- wired remote unit has controls for Bluetooth streaming, hands-free calling, Party Mode, and Clari-Fi signal processing
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-7/16″W x 2-3/16″H x 7-1/16″D
- warranty: 1 year
Ants JBL Gtr-104
This is an Unboxing and untested review of the Jbl Gtr-104 i bought off of Crutchfield.
JBL GTR Bluetooth Car Amplifier | CES 2015
The new JBL GTR series of car amplifiers feature brand new amp technology such as Bluetooth, social sharing "party mode", and Clari-Fi. Bluetooth allows the ...
Unpacking JBL GTR-104
JBL GTR-104 4-channel car amplifier with Bluetooth
JBL GTR-104 4-channel car amplifier with Bluetooth® connection — 100 watts RMS x 4 4-channel car amplifier 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (120 watts RMS x ...