- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- 700 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Dynamic Bass Optimizer uses variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz) and subsonic filter (10-80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included
- fuse rating: 35A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-1/8″W x 1-13/16″H x 6-15/16″D
- warranty: 1 year
Infinity Kappa K1000 Amp Dyno and Unboxing
Time for another Unboxing and Amp Dyno! This time we have the biggest amplifier Infinity makes and the twin to the JBL GTR1001. This amp is rated at 1000W ...
JBL Club5501 & Infinity k1000 dissasembled guts
Infinity Kappa amps with Bluetooth | CES 2015 First Look | Crutchfield video
http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rYTVc0L0/ Coming soon: Infinity has added some exciting features to their Kappa amps this year, most notably the ability to pair your ...
Infinity Kappa Amplifiers
Highlights Bluetooth Bluetooth Connectivity allows electronic devices to communicate wirelessly Built-in Microphone The built-in microphone allows you to ...