- Avital 4103LX Remote Start Vehicle System
- Includes two remote transmitters
- Panic mode will sound alarm (optional) and flash your parking lights
- Valet mode will not arm the security system with the remote transmitter
- Valet take-over allows the vehicle to remain running after the key has been removed from the vehicle
- Remote start feature allows you to remotely start and run your vehicle for a period of time
- Car finder helps you locate your vehicle by having the system flash your lights
- Timer mode will start the vehicle and run for a set duration
- Starter anti-grind circuitry
- Failsafe starter kill
- Power door lock control
- Power trunk release and window control
How to install a remote start Avital 4103 on a 2006 Hyundai Sonata
This video describes how to install an Avital 4103LX remote start on a 2006 Hyundai Sonata. It ONLY includes the remote start, the door unlock/lock and trunk ...
Avital 4103 remote start
This was primarily to inform my wife how to use it but I could not find another video so I made one!
Honda Accord 03-07 Remote Start, Avital and iDatalink by Autotoys.com
Buy remote Start: http://www.autotoys.com/x/product.php?productid=19283 Buy Bypass used:http://www.autotoys.com/x/product.php?productid=11376 Honda ...
DEI Avital / Viper Car Alarm and Remote Start Wiring In Detail
In this Video I Go Over Car Alarm and Remote Start Wiring In Great Detail. Be sure to also watch my 5 part series / playlist on the installation job from start to ...