- 10″ subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS Santoprene rubber surround
- frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- power handling: 150-500 watts RMS (250 watts per coil)
- peak power: 1,500 watts
- sensitivity: 85.1 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-9/16″
- sealed box volume: 0.54-0.89 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 0.79-1.34 cu. ft.
- grille not included
The new 2012 Alpine type s Sws-10d2 in my 07 dodge ram
New 10 inch alpine type s hammering in my dodge ram.
Alpine SWS 10D2
A subwoofer that is so good we had to redesign the Type-R. These new subwoofers redefine the expectations in their class. Altogether, they offer significantly ...
2 Alpine sws-10d2
Built a new box. That's not paper it's 2 sided foam tape moving like that.
REVIEW ALPINE SWS-10D4
Alpine SWS-10D4 is the membership of Alpine Type-S series, so this subwoofer has designed for middle-end to hi-end use, from its luxury and charming look ...