- Alpine PDX-M6 mono subwoofer amplifier
- Power output:
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- switchable subsonic filter (off, 15 Hz, 30 HZ)
- quick-connect speaker and power connectors
- preamp-level inputs and outputs
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- fuse rating: 20A x 4
- 10-1/8″W x 2-1/16″H x 8-5/8″D
SSV ALPINE PDX-M6 CAR AUDIO AMPLIFIER REVIEW
Craig from Street Sound & Vision performing a review of the Alpine Electronics PDX-M6.
alpine pdx f4 pdx m6 amplifier unboxing video
alpine pdx f4 & pdx m6 unboxing video. also coparison with older pdx 5 amp. System will be alpine ida x305 head unit, spr 17s comp's (2 sets), 1 swr1243d sub, ...
Alpine PDX-M6 | Monoblock Amp Guts | 600 watts RMS
The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the true car audio ...
alpine type r 12 on alpine pdx m6
alpine pdx m6 600 watts rms running a alpine swr 1243d 600 watts rms in a 33hz ported box.