- Alpine PDX-F6 4-channel car amplifier
- power handling:
- 150 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- variable high- and low-pass filters (30-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Class-D amplifier design
- stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- quick-connect speaker and power connectors
- preamp-level inputs
- MOSFET power and output stages
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 10-1/8″W x 2″H x 8-9/16″D
Alpine pdx-f6 digital amplifier unboxing and information
please like this video 🙂 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Ghostlyrich Twitter: https://twitter.com/ghostlyrich i have always loved alpine amps with good reason, ...
Alpine PDX-F6 amplifier cutting out.
Brand new PDX F6 multi-channel car audio amplifier, cutting out during operation. Grounds are good, remote turn on is good, power is good - something wrong ...
Alpine PDX Amplifier Line
Builds: AnthonyJ350's Alpine PDX 5 channel amplifier upgrade (Chevy Silverado)
Subscribe for more free Automotive tips: https://youtube.com/c/AnthonyJ350Canada?sub_confirmation=1 http://www.gofasthavefun.ca ...