- HIGH PERFORMANCE LOW MAINTENANCE – She is your toy and joy. Your car is one of your partners in life. Making sure it performs at its best takes tender loving care, which means essentially checking tire pressure regularly. But going to the garage or gas station is a nuisance. Highly calibrated accurate to ±1% full scale of 60 PSI range VONDIOR tire pressure gauge will make sure your tires are good to go! Swiveling hose, rotating in two axis, gives easy access to the valve, for maximum convenien
- SAFETY FIRST – Driving your family, friends or simply carpooling is a big responsibility. Protecting your passengers means keeping your car in top condition. Properly inflated tires are safer and less likely to fail at high speeds. Over-inflated tires make for longer stopping distances and will skid longer on wet surfaces. Don’t trust on gas station pump accuracy, most of the time they are showing extreme wrong pressure. Keep tire on optimal pressure It’s literally a life saver.
- IT’S WIN-WIN: SAVE MONEY AND MINIMIZE EMISSIONS –Everyone wants to cut down on gas expenses. Caring about our environment is also important. With a properly inflated tire, you can do both. When tires are not properly inflated, they are less “round” and require more energy to begin moving and to maintain speed. As such, under-inflated tires do indeed contribute to pollution and increased fuel costs. So get a VONDIOR gauge in order to save money and Mother Nature.
- EASY AS I,2,3 – Mechanics advise checking your vehicle’s tire pressure weekly. But it’s quite inconvenient to run to the garage or gas station regularly just for that. The VONDIOR gauge's large dial with swivel valve hookup makes it easy to measure air pressure at any tire angle. Simply attach it to your tire's air valve – no need to hold it steady, no need to look at the gauge – and the pressure will show instantaneously.
- ANALOG ACCURACY IN YOUR PALM – Technologically advanced devices have their advantages, but when it comes to a device that can save your life, it must function in real time. This analog tire pressure gauge doesn't require any batteries and provides quick and precise readings. Having a protective rubber shield, it is built to last. It’s an accessory that your car cannot live without.