CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Tarantula Series Mono-Block Class D Car Amplifier
RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 700 watts x 1 channel / 2 ohms: 1,300 watts x 1 channel / 1 ohms: 2,000 watts x 1 channel
Max power output: 4,000 watts
|$214.99 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 18th, 2019 at 06:12 pm
Tarantula amplifiers continue to dominate the Sound stream amplifier arsenal. For the newest 2015 generation, Sound stream maintained their stable performance, but has given them a unique appearance. Each Tarantula Electro amplifier features a 12-point RGB LED lighting system, containing its own independent RGB control. A simple press of the end panel mounted switch changes the color to one of several presets, slow-motion color change, or rapid flashing random color. For more custom installs, a single color can be selected during slow-motion color change.
- Tarantula Series Mono-Block Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 700 watts x 1 channel / 2 ohms: 1,300 watts x 1 channel / 1 ohms: 2,000 watts x 1 channel
- Max power output: 4,000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators