Last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 02:11 am
- Before purchase: Please open your car engine hood and find the sticker, if it writes OBDII CERTIFIED, then this HUD can be installed. Actually, OBDII and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007.
- Multicolor LCD Screen more clear and easier to read. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
- More abundant display: vehicle speed MPH/KMH, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption (free switch between km and miles)
- Alarm functions: shift reminding, speed alarm, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination
- Auto Power on/off: HUD start and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery. Retaining the manual switch mode, more easy to control HUD. [Please download the User Manual at section “Technical Specification” of this page].
- Item Weight: 7 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3 x 0.6 inches
- Item model number: SHEROX HUD-A900
- Display Type: LCD
- Wireless Remote: No
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Date First Available: April 3, 2017