Rockford Fosgate R500X1D
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Rockford Fosgate R500X1D 500 Watt Mono D Car Amplifier
MOSFET power supply, Class D
12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
Last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 01:12 am
- Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired Punch bass remote level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- 50 Amp In-line fuse is highly recommended
- Heavy duty cast aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, Butterworth 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 8-1/2″L x 6-3/4″W x 2″H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
Remote Bass Control Included!
VM AUDIO 4 Gauge Amplifier Complete Wiring Kit