The Premium Upgrade
Tuned for the total sonic accuracy you get in a studio monitor speaker, the MM1 Series reconfigures this high-quality sound for an on-the-go experience that's way beyond anything you'll hear in an OEM factory setup.
Engineered for High-Performance Sound
Every element of the MM Series is meticulously engineered for high-performance sound-Dynamic Balance technology, pivoting 1″ terylene tweeter, lightweight neodymium motor structure, high-temp Conex spiders and oversized voice coils for increased
Featuring an IP56 rating that includes a non-corrosive fiberglass reinforced ABS basket, epoxy coated crossovers, water-proof inner and outer surrounds, weep holes for proper drainage and titanium-plated cones, you get extra, long-lasting protection- that's all salt-fog and UV tested.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- Polk Audio MM572 5×7″ 600 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- Driver Compliment: 5″ x 7″ (127mm x 177.8mm)
- Tweeter Compliment: 1″ (25mm)
- Cutout Dimensions: 4.92″ x 7.15″ (125mm x 181.6mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.25″ (6.35mm)
- Mounting Depth (Top): 2.56″ (65mm)
- Mounting Depth (Bottom): 2.82″ (71.5mm)
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts per speaker
- Continuous Power Handling: 100 Watts per speaker
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-40kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Magnet Weight: 1.38/0.23 oz
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Magnet Size: 29.5mm x 5mm x 12/24mm x 5mm x 3mm
- VC Diameter: 1.2″