Polk Audio MM572
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Polk Audio MM572 5×7″ 600 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
Tweeter Compliment: 1″ (25mm)
Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts per speaker.
Last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 03:11 pm
A Great Upgrade
The MM series speakers are a fantastic choice for an OEM upgrade. They produce excellent quality sound for your mobile/automotive music experience.
The MM speakers have an IP56 rating. They feature a water proof inner and outer surround, crossovers that are coated with epoxy to prevent water damage, drainage holes to properly drain any water that may get into the speaker, an ABS basket that is reinforced with anti-corrosion fiberglass and more. They're the ultimate speaker for your boat or marine application.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Polk actually uses a patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- Polk Audio MM572 5×7″ 600 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- Driver Compliment: 5″ x 7″ (127mm x 177.8mm)
- Tweeter Compliment: 1″ (25mm)
- Cutout Dimensions: 4.92″ x 7.15″ (125mm x 181.6mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.25″ (6.35mm)
- Mounting Depth (Top): 2.56″ (65mm)
- Mounting Depth (Bottom): 2.82″ (71.5mm)
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts per speaker
- Continuous Power Handling: 100 Watts per speaker
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-40kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Magnet Weight: 1.38/0.23 oz
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Magnet Size: 29.5mm x 5mm x 12/24mm x 5mm x 3mm
- VC Diameter: 1.2″