JL Audio Slash 600/1v3
Slash 600/1v3 – JL Audio Monoblock 600W RMS Car Subwoofer Amplifier
600 watts RMS x 1 at 1.5 to 4 ohms
Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
- JL Audio Slash 600/1v3 Slash v3 Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-15 dB bass boost)
- High-Damping Class D Circuit with discrete control circuitry
- Differential-balanced with RCA jack inputs
- H-Bridge amplifier topology
- Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- R.I.P.S. – Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- “Regulated” means that the power supply adjusts its operation so as to maintain the amplifier's rated power output and low distortion operation over a wide range of vehicle voltages (11V – 14.5V)
- This contrasts with conventional, “unregulated” power supplies, which allow rail voltages to sag in direct proportion to drops in the supply voltage
- The “Intelligent” portion of the R.I.P.S. System is a circuit that actually monitors output current to optimize the amplifier's output power over a wide range of load impedances (1.5 ohm to 4 ohm per channel)
- Bottom Line – Optimum power, at any impedance between 1.5 ohm and 4 ohm per channel, at any vehicle voltage between 11V and 14.5V
- Mono operation
- Output Polarity Reversal Switch permits instant output polarity reversal
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-2V
- High level: 800mV-8V
- Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, selectable 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Frequency response: 5-250 Hz
- Dimensions: 13.40″L x 9.25″W x 2.36″H
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended