Image Dynamics XS-57
Composite multi layer ceramic fiber and Rohacell cones structure
External ring Neodymium Magnet Motor Structure
Mounting Dia Tweeter(inches/mm): 1.97/50.04
Last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 04:13 pm
Advancing the on the benchmark set by Image Dynamics' CXS series, the company presents its new flagship series of speakers, the XS components. The culmination of an engineering driven research and development project to produce sound performance that is without compromise, the XS series from Image Dynamics is built to deliver unparalleled high fidelity sound.
The XS series represents a tour de force of Image Dynamics' expertise and craftsmanship, elevating car audio musical presentation to a whole new level. The ultimate goal in Image Dyamics' persuit of a high sound quality car audio system was to produce a component system that would excel in the special perspective of an automotive environment, and they have outdone themselves once again.
The close-up environment of autosound naturally results in a more intimate sound, approaching that provided by headphones. For this, Image Dynamics had to put countless hours into the detail and design of their XS series. Engineered to meet the most challenging acoustic conditions of a car, the XS series has precise linearity and dynamics of midbass, seamless blending of mids and highs, with a flat and exceptionally smooth response from the tweeters.
While listening to the XS series components, you will be drawn irresistibly to the music, as they will demonstrate amazing accuracy, clarity, focus and ambiance that is unmatched in the car audio world.
Also note that being an innovative, cutting-edge component system, they have allowed multiple tweeter mounting options, along with the possibility of mounting the tweeter in the center of the midrange (Coaxial/convertible configuration) for optimal installation positions.
- 5″ x 7″ XS Series 2-Way Car Component System
- Convertible mounting system allows for coaxial or separate speaker installation
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 500 watts per set / 250 watts each side
- RMS: 250 watts per set / 125 watts each side
- Recommended Power Range: 15-125 watts each side
- Multi layer ceramic fiber and Rohacell composite cones
- Parabolic rubber surround
- 28mm (1-1/8″) Soft silk dome tweeter
- Nomex spider with a progressive roll
- Fiberglass composite non–resonant basket eliminates reflective distortion
- 4 ohms impedance
- High temperature and high power voice coil
- Neodymium Magnet structure
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/4″
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 55-25,000 Hz