CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we use tools that gather prices from other vendors (such as Amazon) to show you competitive prices across the web. We earn money when you click on the 'buy' links and make a purchase. Clicking on these links to purchase supports our ability to keep the lights on here and produce meaningful content along with tools like our price comparison. Check out our Affiliate Disclosure for more info.
Last updated on May 14th, 2019 at 09:37 pm
- Zeus Series 2-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 125 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 500 watts
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Variable high-pass filter (60-1200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Old School Hifonics heatsink provides superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB construction
- Simpatico coil design
- Hifonics surface mount design
- DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection