CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
2400 watt mono block D class amplifier
1 x 800 @ 4 Ohms, 1 x 1600 @ 2 Ohms, 1 x 3200 watts @ 1 Ohm
Old school Hedonics heat sink for superior heat dissipation
|$189.95 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 01:12 am
- Zeus Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 650 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2400 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 2400 watts
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Mono channel operation
- Variable low-pass filter (40-300 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Old School Hifonics heatsink provides superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB construction
- Simpatico coil design
- Hifonics surface mount design
- DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection
- 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 10″W x 17.3″L x 2.4″H