Hifonics Zeus ZRX3216.1D
CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
New Hifonics ZRX3216.1D 3200 Watt Mono D Car Amplifier
800 Watt x 1 Channel @ 4 Ohm
1600 Watt x 1 Channel @ 2 Ohm
Last updated on May 14th, 2019 at 09:50 pm
- Zeus Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 3200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 3200 watts
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Mono channel operation
- Variable low-pass filter (40-300 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Frequency Response: 10-300 Hz
- Old School Hifonics heatsink provides superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB construction
- Simpatico coil design
- Hifonics surface mount design
- DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection
- 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 10″W x 19.7″L x 2.4″H