CarAudioNow does not sell products. Rather, we earn commissions from adding buying links on this page via our price comparison modules. By clicking on one of the product links to one of our affiliates, you're supporting our ability to create meaningful content and features without adding any cost to you. See our Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Ultra-fine mosfets circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
LED power (Green) and protect (Red) indicators
|$219.87 on Amazon.com|
Last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 03:11 pm
- Brutus Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 850 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2400 watts x 1 chan.
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable parametric bass eq control
- Mono channel operation
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicator lights
- On-board system diagnostics
- Preamp RCA outputs allow for daisy chaining multiple amps
- 3-way system protection circuitry (thermal, overload and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy head sink
- Lighted connectors
- 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- Dimensions: 9.8″W x 21.5″L x 2.6″H